P90X Banner

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My P90X Transformation

My P90X transformation: yes, it really does work!

Before my P90X Transformation
I’ve been athletic most of my life.  I ran my first marathon in 1998 and then completed my first triathlon in 1999.  I went on to run several more marathons, including the Boston Marathon and completed the Ironman triathlon.  It wasn't uncommon for me to train 18 hours per week for the ironman and run 55 miles per week for marathons.  Although I ran and did triathlons, I never stuck with a strength training regime with any consistency.

About 5 years ago, I started working a lot of hours and began to experience extreme fatigue and weight gain.  My working out time was minimal.  I gained about 35+ pounds and didn’t even recognize myself.  To add insult to injury, I was approaching my 40th birthday in the worst shape of my life!  I decided to make my health a priority again and get back into shape.  My time was very limited: I didn't have 18 hours per week to work out, I had about 7-8.  I also didn't have time to sit in traffic trying to get to the gym.  My husband and I both became interested in P90X through people we knew and word of mouth.
After 90 days of P90X

I ordered the P90X program and can honestly say that at the end of 90 days I was in the best shape of my life.  I was in better shape than when I was training for hours and hours for the Ironman Triathlon, and I was only working out about an hour a day.  How is this possible?  Quality over quantity!  Time spent does not equal results.  Quality time spent in a variety of exercises of varying intensity, along with proper diet produces results.  Serious results.  Turning 40 became one of the best things to ever happen to me.
Now, when I go to the pool or run in the park, people stop me to ask me what I do to be in such great shape - at the age of 40!  That’s when I decided that I needed to become an Independent Team Beachbody coach, because I was referring so many people to the website!
I love P90X, and I never tire of the workouts.  There is always a new challenge: to lift more, to jump higher, etc.   But, P90X is not the only program offered through Beachbody.  There is a program for almost every person of every age.  Most require minimal equipment, floor space and time and provide maximum results.  If you would like to learn more about the other fitness programs, visit my website or email me and ask for the “Beachbody Solutions” DVD.  If you are in the Atlanta area, experience a workout by attending the Johns Creek/Alpharetta Beachbody Fit Club in January.
In addition to the world class fitness programs, Beachbody has the best supplements I’ve ever used.  And being a triathlete and runner, I've tried a lot of them!  I'm able to maintain my weight and keep those sweet tooth cravings away by having 1 serving of Shakeology a day, along with other P90X supplements.  What is Shakeology?  Click this link to watch the video and learn more about this revolutionary health product!
Shakeology: The Breakthrough

Click on the banner to the right to get started on this revolutionary product.

Now is the time to DECIDE, COMMIT, and SUCCEED.  You can be in the best shape of your life.  I'll help you get there!

www.beachbodycoach.com/AndiDunlop
www.shakeology.com/AndiDunlop

No comments:

Post a Comment